Realme’s March 2020 security patch rollout continues in full force as Realme 3 series devices have received new updates with the latest security patch included. Now, Realme release March security patch for Realme 3 Pro.
The latest March 2020 security patch comes with firmware version RMX1851EX_11.C.04 for Realme 3 Pro users. The new update optimize game audio, system power consumption, and fixes probability error of boot animation display.
● Android security patch: March, 2020
● Optimized the effect of game audio
● Fixed the probability error of boot animation display
● Fix the low probabilistic stuck issue while using third-party applications
● Solve system power consumption
● Fixed low probability stuck issue due to the memory leak of system
● Fixed the probability issue that photos or screenshots are not displayed after upgrading
Voice over Wi-Fi (VoWiFi) is a term typically employed to describe the delivery of commercial telephony services using Voice over IP (VoIP) technologies from mobile devices connected across Wi-Fi.
The Voice over Wi-Fi (VoWiFi) service, also called Wi-Fi Calling, enables users to use smartphones that support VoWiFi to dial numbers to use voice or video calls when a Wi-Fi connection is available. Users can even make VoWiFi call in Airplane mode.
HOW TO ENABLE WIFI CALLING
- Go to Settings
- Then Dual SIM & Cellular Network
- Scroll down and see wifi calling tap to turn on
For The Latest Activities And News Follow Our Social Media Handles: